Fast Forward 15 reveals mentors for 2022 programme
Fast Forward 15, the not for profit mentoring programme for women in the travel, events and hospitality industry, is preparing for the 2022 programme.
Applications are now open, click here to apply.
The mentor line-up has also been announced.
Fay Sharpe, founder, FF15, said: "As we approach 2022, there has never been a more important time to have a network around you of inspiring supporters and advisors. As Fast Forward 15 approaches its eighth season, the great and the good of the meetings industry have stepped forward to support women of the events industry in this outstanding mentoring programme.
"The line-up of mentors is again very strong. Next year's cohort sees new mentors join like Elizabeth Heron (OrangeDoor), Karen Hutchings (Ernst & Young) and Linda Bekoe (APLBC), as well as return supporters like Richard Bridge (Top Banana) and Devi Verdi (Centrica). We are so lucky to have good diversity across our industry and in the roles and skills they bring to our programme. I am so excited to be able to stand alongside these role models. Equality and diversity are at the heart of what we do and I am so proud to welcome some of the best minds in the business."
The 2022 mentors include:
- Elizabeth Heron (OrangeDoor)
- Karen Hutchings (EY)
- Dale Parmenter (DRPG)
- Morag Alabaster (The Ivy Collection)
- Linda Bekoe (APLBC)
- Jonathan Reed (Tobacco Dock)
- Richard Bridge (Top Banana)
- Devi Virdi (Centrica)
- Christianne Beck (Shell)
- Martin Fullard (Conference News, Mash Media)
- Penny Moyses (Latch Events)
- Andrew Mosley (The Grand and Richmond Hill Hotels, The Grand Brighton)
- Caroline Lumgair Wiseman (Eventful)
- Victoria Owens (Arquiva)
- Shonali Devereaux (industry speaker/facilitator/co-founder of Diverse Speaker Bureau)