CN30 under Thirty: Class of 2019 revealed
Conference News in partnership with Cvent, The Vox Conference Venue and Switzerland Tourism can confirm the CN30 under Thirty Class of 2019.
The Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO) is lending its support for a third time.
The initiative aspires to honour the conference and meetings industry’s top young talent. The finalists will be invited to an awards and networking evening later in the year at venue partner Camm & Hooper’s Morton Society, 23 October.
The initiative aims to give a platform to the younger members of the conference and meetings industry, highlighting their outstanding achievements and offering them opportunities to learn from each other and leading industry figures.
Use the hashtag #CN30 on social media to help spread the word!
- Hatty Grant; British Society of Echocardiography; marketing and events officer
- Juliet Tripp; Chemical Watch; senior events manager
- Rachael Kenny; Investors in People; events coordinator
- Natalie Davies; ITV; project manager ITV Experiences (Events)
- Anna Hutchinson; ITV; project manager ITV Experiences (Events)
- David Cobbald; The Professional Publishers Association; events & membership coordinator
- Sarah Huckerby; Conference Care; account development manager
- Bryony Stevens; MCI UK; junior project manager
- Tom Healing; The Ardonagh Group; head of events
- Charlotte Barnard; Worldwide Business Research (WBR); head of connect marketing
- Alice Crocker; Mediatel Events; events manager
- Abigail Sutton; Defence & Security Accelerator; events manager
- Gabriella Coppola; The Juice Plus+ Company; EMEA events co-ordinator
- Gaby Mendes; Rapid News Group; event operations executive
- Loren Wilson; Aspect Ltd; events manager
- Alex Wright; BCD Meetings & Events; on-site technology engineer
- Kay Deacon; Capita Travel and Events; lead consultant
- Zac Goodman; DRPG; project manager
- Piers Kelly; GovNet; Senior Commercial marketing executive
- David Lubelsky; Jtrade Ltd; managing director
- Liana Winzer; meet events; operations manager
- Daisy Coult; NYS; event manager
- Kat Saha-Sen; Stagestruck; senior producer
- Olivia Wylie; Street Feast; event and sales manager
- Laura Walpole; Trinity Event Solutions; event consultant
- Josephine Bradley; Venues and Events International; commerical and marketing director
- Serena Abate; BCD Meetings & Events; senior consultant
- Hannah Roberts; GovNet; Senior programme manager
- Chris Brenta; TEN6 Creative; client services manager
- Mike Bromfield; Self-Employed (formerly YMCA); event manager