Best stands recognised at World Travel Market 2021
The best stands at WTM London have been announced, with destinations such as the Canary Islands, Ireland and Saudi Arabia among the winners.
A panel of four expert independent judges unveiled the winners at the WTM London 2021 Best Stand Awards on 3 November.
The judges were Paul Richer, senior partner at Genesys Digital Transformation; Kim Thomson, publishing director at Travel & Tourism News Middle East (TTN); Bill Richards, senior partner at Tourism Research & Marketing (TRAM); and Martin Fullard, editorial director at Mash Media.
A sixth category, the People’s Choice, will be voted for by WTM delegates via Facebook and Linkedin.
The winners included:
- Canary Islands (EU600) for Best Stand Design
- Tourism Ireland (UKI200) for Best Stand for Doing Business
- Variety Cruises (TP101) for Best New Stand
- Saudi Tourism Authority (ME550 – ME450 – ME400) for Best Stand Feature
- Online payment specialist Ecommpay (TT300) for Best Stand Design at Travel Forward