CN 30underThirty winners celebrate at awards ceremony
The 2021 class was recognised and celebrated at ODEON Luxe, West End, on 20 January.
Upon arrival the CN30 winners were treated to a networking reception before the main event: the awards ceremony, where they heard from CN editor, Martin Fullard and Felicia Asiedu, marketing manager at Cvent.
Following the awards ceremony, the CN30 winners had the opportunity to take part in a Lego team building activity run by Identity.
Addressing the 2021 cohort, Asiedu, said: “Tell people who you are, shout about what you can do for them. That’s how you’ll make a change in this industry. One of the benefits of CN 30underThirty is the ability to network and make connections. This helps you keep driving forwards.”
A special thank you to our headline sponsor Cvent, as well as our sponsors Identity, Hubilo, Laser Crystal and Aniseed Photo.
Congratulations again to all of our winners.
Conference News looks forward to working with you over the next 12-months to deliver content, interviews and events.
Meet the 2021 Class
1) Alex Murray, creative producer, Worldspan
2) Alexandra Stannard, event manager, Agiito
3) Amber Rose, senior account manager, Identity
4) Annie Smith, senior account manager - Intelligence Events, Hanson Wade
5) Becca Payne, project manager, Ashfield Event Experiences
6) Becky Davison, account manager, First Event
7) Beth Chissell, junior project manager, BCD Meetings & Events
8) Catherine King, director, Corinium Global Intelligence
9) Charli Briggs, founder and director, Eventure Experiences
10) Emily Brewster, events and networks officer, YMCA England & Wales
11) Freddie Rand, events manager, Finextra
12) Hannah Jarvis, assistant producer, MCI UK
13) Harriet Merrills, account manager, Mednet Group
14) Heather Stone, head of operations, GRC World Forums
15) Jade Woodall, account manager, MCM Creative Group
16) Katie Pollitt, head of events and founder, RE•WORK and EM Mentoring
17) Kira Clinton, event executive, Venues and Events International
18) Kyna Thompson, account director, emc3
19) Lauren Powell, head of portfolio, Inside Government, part of GovNet
20) Lauren Moulsley, senior event planner, Gilead Sciences
21) Luke Hayes, senior events production manager, Chemical Watch
22) Martha Bradbury, event manager, 73 Media
23) Milly Pickles, events executive, Parallel Blue
24) Narmeen Kamran, event director, Desert Island Events
25) Olivia Salvage, senior events coordinator, doTERRA
26) Rebecca Connolly, senior project coordinator, Cheerful Twentyfirst
27) Sarah Zarywacz, event executive, ECI Partners
28) Siri Brudevold, event executive, TikTok
29) Sophie Frood, account director, Live Union
30) Victoria Phillips, producer of live and virtual events, DRPG