Episode 7 of The Future in 15 Show features Rachelle Valladares of Dezika, a tech startup aiming to disrupt the MICE commission world by making the collection and management easier for venues, supplier and agencies.
Valladares was challenged by Caleb Parker on her views on the future of MICE commission, a hot topic following a heated ‘Great Debate’ on commission at the HBAA Annual Forum the previous week in Manchester. Valladares herself moderated a panel discussion on the same topic at The Meetings Show in June.
- What is the future of MICE commission?
- Will transparency incentivise venues to pay commission invoices faster?
- Do we need standardisation in MICE commission?
- What’s better: commission or booking fees?
- How does Dezika help agencies collection commission?
- How does Dezika streamline commission payments for venues?