The Future in 15 Show recorded in front of a live audience of MICE agents and event organisers for the first time in June.
Show host Caleb Parker questioned Episode 5’s guest, Michael Begley, MD of venuedirectory.com at Chandos House on the growth in small meetings demand, the future of small meetings, and how automation and online bookings will affect how venues work with MICE agents & event organisers.
- Overview of venuedirectory.com.
- Increased demand in small meetings.
- Defining the size of a small meeting.
- Should small meeting bookings be automated?
- Can automation replace the human touch?
- Why there is resistance to automating small meeting room bookings.
- How online bookings will affect the way venues work with MICE agents and event organisers
- Making procurement of small meeting rooms more efficient
- The middle ground between automation and human touch.
- The difference between venuedirectory.com and online marketplaces.
- Do we need a Global Distribution System (GDS) for small meetings?
- What kind of booking experience do customers want?
- The future of small meetings.