30 Euston Square has announced that March 2017 was its best month to date, achieving more than £1m of sales.
Meetings, events and conference revenue, as well as income from the venue’s 41 boutique bedrooms and Café Caritas all contributed towards what has been a great month for the central London venue.
- Key highlights during the month included:
- Achieving an additional 32% of revenue, despite only a 5% increase in the number of bookings, indicating they hosted larger events with increased expenditure.
- More than 70% of bookings were made direct – many for repeat business.
- There was a 9% increase in enquiries.
- 30 Euston Square’s ability to adapt allowed for a 23% increase in enquiries with short lead times.
- 14.5% of the revenue was for accommodation – highlighting the need for high quality onsite bedrooms.
“Customer relationships and great service are at the heart of this success,” comments Yvette Chatwin, general manager of 30 Euston Square. “These are fantastic results and they could not have been delivered without a focus on the needs of our clients from the initial enquiry right through to the delivery of an event. Such focus is at the heart of everything we deliver here at 30 Euston Square, going beyond the team to include investment in technology, healthy menus and more attractive rates and packages to ensure we are continually seen as one of London’s leading venues for everything from meetings and conferences through to parties, dinners and drinks receptions.”