Searcys’, the collection of restaurants, bars and venues, honoured staff across its portfolio at the inaugural Searcys’ Awards held at Inner Temple, London last night. The event marked the outstanding achievements of Searcys’ employees, and highlighted the dedication, care and compassion that they show every day in the workplace.
Searcys’ employees and staff from Searcys’ venue portfolio submitted the nominations for the seven ‘Searcys’ Values Awards’. From a shortlist of three per category the Executive team picked the eventual winners.
Richard Callaghan, head of HR at Searcys’, said: “Searcys’ is proud to recognise the contribution that our staff make to our organisation and the impact they have on delivering the highest quality hospitality and catering to our clients and their guests.
“Quality, innovation and service are at the heart of our ethos and offering and last night’s winners lead the way when it comes to maintaining those across our work. It isn’t however just the winners but all of our staff show meticulous attention to detail and a passion for what they do and last night was an opportunity to thank everyone and show our on-going commitment to supporting their growth and career development.”
- Passion (rising star): Cristina Palamar: Kenwood House
- Excellence (best team): 30 Euston Square: Sales Team
- Accountability (best support person): Francesco Arlotta: Barbican
- Energy (best guest feedback): Mimi Tudor: Champagne Bars
- Originality (best support chef): Louise Schofield: The Balcony
- Execution (best manager): Greg Hillier (head chef)
- Curiosity (best innovator): Stefani Goodrem (sales & marketing manager)
- Venue of the Year: 30 Euston Square
- Chef of the Year: Barry Tonks: Searcys at The Gherkin
- Spirit of Searcys’: Marta Makarczuk: Searcys at The Gherkin