Stadium Experience, the marketing consortium for conference and hospitality facilities at UK football and rugby stadiums, is to take its 2017 Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards to Anfield Stadium, home of Liverpool Football Club.
The awards will take place in the stadium’s brand new main stand on 1 June 2017.
The consortium is expecting 400 guests to the annual awards, where the party continues until 4am.
The lounges in Anfield’s Main Stand, which opened last month, are able to host up to 500 guests for a corporate dinner or 800 guests in a theatre-style setting for a meeting.
The Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards aim to recognise the efforts and dedication shown by the catering, conference and events teams at football and rugby stadiums across the UK.
Entries are officially now open and there will be a total of 11 possible awards up for grabs.
The 2017 award categories are:
- Media Choice Award (sponsored by Mash Media)
- Non-Matchday Mystery Shopper Award
- Shining Star Award – NEW for 2017
- Operations Team of the Year Award
- Best Sales or Marketing Initiative Award
- Chef Team of the Year Award
- Directors Choice Award
- Matchday Hospitality Award – Small Stadium (up to 1,000 hospitality seats)
- Matchday Hospitality Award – Medium Stadium (1,001-2,000 hospitality seats)
- Matchday Hospitality Award – Large Stadium (2,001+ hospitality seats)
- The Big One – Overall Matchday Hospitality Award