Harriet Minter, editor of Women in Leadership at Guardian News & Media and Fay Sharpe, MD of event booking agency Zibrant, are to provide the keynote inspiration at this year’s Network Under the Stars industry event.
Organisers say they will donate all proceeds this year to Breast Cancer Now and Macmillan Cancer Support.
Registration for the event, which takes place on 7 July at Olympia London, is open, and, for a second year, female event professionals are set to gather for a night of networking, personal development and fun.
Corporate stylist and personal branding expert, Suzanne Arnold and Liz Sinclair, professional development expert and director at esp recruitment, will be presenting educational seminar sessions at the event.
Exclusive mentoring sessions will also take place during the evening, with the following event industry professionals:
- Maggie Crowe OBE, director of events and charities at BPI (Brit Awards)
- Annie Byrne, editor of Exhibition News
- Katherine Buchan, owner of Venue Search UK
- Tracy Halliwell MBE, director of Business Tourism & Major Events at London & Partners
- Lisa Hannant, group managing director at Clarion Events
- Janice Edmunds, operations director for Montgomery
- Sharon Robinson, managing director at CEVA Logistics
The industry sleepover is organised by London Book and Screen Week, International Confex, Olympia London, Ways and Means Events, Freeman and LiveBuzz.
For more information and to register, see www.networkingstars.co.uk/ and also @NetworkingStars.