Telegraph Business Events is expecting 200 delegates to hear a top corporate line up of digital industry experts at the second annual Telegraph Digital Leaders Conference. The conference will take place 7 June at etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate in London.
Delegates will come from manufacturing, retail, automotive and infrastructure sectors and organisers say content will address how companies can develop agile strategies for digital evolution.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Narry Singh, managing director, Digital Business Strategy, Accenture;
· Simon Miles, global customer director, Coca-Cola;
· Stan Laurent, group president and CEO, Photobox;
· Charles Delalonde, head of innovation, EDF;
· Bertrand Bodson, chief digital officer, Home Retail Group;
· Vikram Setia, partner and chief commercial cfficer, Infomentum;
· Stephen Foreshew-Cain, executive director, Government Digital Service;
· Neil Crockett, CEO, Digital Catapult;
· Alberto Prado, head of digital accelerator, Royal Philips.
Keynote speakers are still to be announced.
Madhu Murgia, technology editor, Telegraph Media Group says: “Now in its second year, Digital Leaders brings together an unrivalled panel of speakers from companies pioneering industry growth and shaping the future of our digital world”.
“We see this Digital Leader’s conference as a key event in exploring how business can adapt and evolve in this new digitally liquid world,” says Accenture Digital MD Nick Taylor.