The publisher of safety advice for events organisers is offering funding for projects worth thousands of pounds.
The Events Industry Forum has allocated £5,000 from sales of the Purple Guide, the event industry safety guide, to support industry projects and is inviting organisers to submit applications.
Applicants should send in a written application providing:
- The title of the project and a short description
- Details of the amount of funding being sought and specifically how it would be used
- Details of the overall project budget
- An explanation of how this project will benefit the events industry
- Timescales for delivery
- Contact details for further information.
Jim Winship, secretary at the Events Industry Forum, said its directors may ask applicants for further information or to present their projects in person.
Applications should be kept to a single side of A4 and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 February.
Do you have news for CN? Email: John Keenan