Event association MPI UK & Ireland has named its board of directors for 2014/2015.
President of the Chapter Miguel Neves (Senior Online Community Manager, IMEX Group), will head up the team, followed by by Richard Parker, CMM (Director of Healthcare Strategy, Zibrant) as President-Elect, who will take on the President role on 1 July, 2015.
Parker is returning to the MPI UK & Ireland board, now with a new job role and a focus on the healthcare sector. Samme Allen (Head of C&E Sales, Rugby Football Union) continues as Chapter Past President.
The core team of Vice-Presidents remains in place with Jane Baker (Commercial Director UK, CWT Meetings & Events) as VP of Education, delivering educational content throughout the Chapter’s educational events supporting the CMP certification.
Jamie Ades (Senior Account Manager – Associations, Excel London) continues as VP of Communications, managing the Chapter’s marketing and communication.
With Ruth Bennett (Category Manager Attractions & Days Out, Buyagift) leaving her role at London & Partners, VP of membership, her position will now be filled by Richard Allchild (Sales Manager, IMEX Group).
The full board structure, effective from 1 July 2014 – 30 June 2015:
- President – Miguel Neves, IMEX Group
- President Elect – Richard Parker, Zibrant
- Past President – Samme Allen, Rugby Football Union
- VP Finance – Ed Bolling, Ironmongers’ Hall
- VP Education – Jane Baker, CWT Meetings & Events
- VP Membership – Richard Allchild, IMEX Group
- VP Communications – Jamie Ades, ExCeL – London
- VP Certification – Liz Rice, Metro Broadcast
- VP Innovation -Jackie Mulligan, UK Centre for Events Management
- Deputy VP Certification (without vote) – Beri Kockaya, ICSC Europe
- Deputy VP Membership (without vote) – Adam Said, TFI Group