Cloud-based delegate and event management software provider, Active Network, has launched, what it claims, is the first and only solution that integrates Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) and event marketing technologies to bring ‘Big Data’ to the meetings and events industry.
The new software is called Smart Events Cloud and consolidates entire event programmes, from meetings to complex conferences, into a single technology platform. Active Network claims it eliminates the need for multiple point solutions and technology partners.
The solution combines the best capabilities of its Active StarCite Strategic Meetings Management and Active Conference event-marketing technologies, providing organisations with a 360-degree view of all meetings and events activities, including spend, ROI, and analytics across events, and attendees.
“If you are familiar with customer lifecycle management, you know of the ‘Marketing Cloud’. We are now introducing the ‘Events Cloud’,” says JR Sherman, Senior VP and GM of the Business Solutions Group at Active Network. “By combining the best of our industry-leading meeting and event technologies into this single technology platform, we believe we have revolutionised the way companies can manage the data and spend from their meetings and events.”
The Smart Events Cloud will roll out in phases over the next nine months beginning in November 2013. Designed based upon extensive customer and industry feedback, phase one will include more than 80 new updates with key highlights including:
- A new, intuitive user interface, with a focus on simplicity
- Active Conference-to-Go, an off-the-shelf, configurable solution
- Active Small Meetings 2.0, a tool for creating and sourcing any small meeting
- An improved account and events dashboard for large events
- Active Lead Management, which allows exhibitors and sponsors to easily acquire and manage sales prospects throughout the event lifecycle.
Any conference-related news? Email email@example.com