City-based venue consortium London City Selection has announced a new structure to its recently appointed board, to include new roles responsible for key development areas.
Following the appointment of Diane Waldron as Chair earlier this year, LCS says the new board structure is designed to refine the City Selection offer as a group and strengthen internal processes.
Each new board member has been allocated a key area of development for LCS, and will hold their role for the next 12 months. Focusing on mid-term growth of the selection, Waldron says the new board structure will strengthen the existing offering and maximise resources.
New board member roles are as follows:
- Diane Waldron, HAC – LCS and PR Chair
- Angela Myles, Holiday Inn Express London City – Event Chair
- Brendon Smith, etc.venues – Membership Chair
- Emma Brown, DoubleTree by Hilton Tower of London – Membership Chair
- Robert Wetherell, Museum of London – Website Chair
- Sarah McQueen, Searcy’s The Gherkin – Marketing Chair
- Ed Bolling, Ironmongers Hall – Past and Commercial Partnerships Chair
- Anthony Hyde, Barbican – Finance Chair
- Samme Allen, Barbican – International ambassador
“We have some exciting new plans for the selection which we are planning to implement in the next 12 months and the new board structure will hopefully help to drive these forward into the New Year,” says Waldron.
Do you have a news story for CN? Email: email@example.com