Leeds-based events management agency, Calder Conferences & World of Travel, has signed an agreement with corporate payment solutions provider WEX Inc. to use its virtual payment technology system across Calder’s services.
The WEX Travel solution, both parties believe, will allow Calder to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and improve security with its pioneering single use virtual card technology.
The WEX Travel product, WEX says, provides businesses with the ability to:
- Use single use virtual cards for travel booking
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Streamline payment reconciliation
- Earn revenue share on processed payments
- Pay global suppliers securely with customised controls
- Integrate with existing systems to support high volume operational environments.
“We are delighted to announce another significant client win in Europe. This relationship will ensure Calder has the necessary tools to help meet the business objective of efficient payments to drive customer satisfaction,” says CEO of WEX subsidiary CorporatePay, Myles Stephenson.
WEX has expanded the scope of its business into a multi-channel provider of corporate payment solutions representing 7.5m cardholders and offering payment security and control across a wide spectrum of business sectors.
Any conference-related news? Email email@example.com