Londonlaunch’s LiveTech Digital Marketing training day, held at Hippodrome London, attracted 104 event industry professionals. Its organiser says the day was “almost 100 per cent turnout with 110 registered”for the paid-for event.
Delegates included events directors from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Freemantle Media (X-Factor/BGT), PWC, Siemens, RBS, Anglo American, Omnicom, Taylor Wessing and Prudential.
287 corporate guests attended the evening reception and enjoyed behind the scenes venue tours, ’Learn to play’ Gaming sessions and a theatrical Dr.Seuss ’If I ran the Circus’ themed introduction from Londonlaunch.com CEO, Will Broome, dressed in an authentic Victorian Ring-Master costume, courtesy of Angels!
Some interesting facts and figures from the day:
- 61% of consumers want to engage with a brand online by an offer or promotion.
- 90% of the world’s current data is less than 24 months old!
- A facebook share sells £2.04 of tickets on average! 5.3 tweets sell a ticket too.
- Post –purchase share of ticket purchased on Facebook = 20% more sales/share than a pre-purchase ticket!
- 3 out of 5 people spend more time on their devices than with significant others. Technology has changed the hierarchy of human needs.
- More technology means more time.
- Word of mouth is accelerated by social media and it can be measured. That’s social commerce.
- At 5 pm event ticket sales dive, on desktops, but dramatically increase on mobile. Mobile optimised events sell better.
Londonlaunch.com CEO, Will Broome, tells CN: “We were delighted with every aspect of the LiveTech event this time round. From the production to the content, the beautiful and hi-tech iconic venue to the highly engaged capacity audience, we collectively enjoyed an inspiring and informative day as well as a rich and relevant learning experience!”