The International Special Events Society (ISES) has elected seven of its members to be International Brand Champions (IBCs) to assist in the launch of the associations new brand strategy.
The IBCs, chosen from the seven key membership regions within the US, Canada, EMEA and Australasia, will work with the ISES Marketing and Communications Team to support the roll out of the new strategy and message to the event associations 6,000 members around the world.
“Our brand champions have been selected for their outstanding commitment to ISES in their regions and for their ability to inspire our members and partners throughout the world as we begin to tell the next part of the ISES story and continue to evolve as the only truly global event association,” says ISES International President, Kathy Miller.
The new ISES Brand Vision ‘The Principal Association Representing the Creative Events Professional, Globally’ will be formally launched at ISES Live, in Nassau, The Bahamas, in August.
- Toni Griggs, EMEA: Operations Manager, ISES EMEA
- Keri Miller CSEP, Canada: e-mc2 event management inc.
- Scott Bellingham, Australasia: Funktionality Event Management
- Sarah Cissna CSEP, Northeast US Region: Freelance
- Nick Borelli, Midwest US Region: Rock The House
- Jennifer Minzey, Western US Region: Simply Mumtaz Events inc.
- Christine Logan, Southeast US Region: LoganMania Music & Madness
Any conference-related news? Email email@example.com