Last week (28 February) Prestige Events magazine held its 6th Cool Venue Awards at the Ministry of Sound, London.
The organiser claimed it was the largest awards yet and used the hashtag #CoolVenueAwards to increase the coverage of the night’s proceedings.
Here are some of the winners:
- COOLest Hotel Chain: Radisson Edwardian
- COOLest Venue Portfolio: Late Night London
- COOLest On-Water venue: HMS Belfast
- COOLest Sporting Venue: Emirates Stadium
- COOLest Museum/Gallery: London Film Museum
- COOLest Conference / Expo Centre: De Vere Holborn Bars
- COOLest for Galas: Ministry of Sound
- COOLest Spa: The May Fair
- COOLest for Small Meetings: W Hotel, London
- COOLest for AGM’S: The Savoy
- COOLest Venue Launch in 2012: Tobacco Dock
- The Arthur Somerset Lifetime Achievement Award for Exampling Event Charisma: Mike Kershaw, CEO of The Concerto Group
Any conference-related news? Email firstname.lastname@example.org