Crewing services supplier to event production companies in the UK and Europe, Crewsaders, has issued a list of its staff’s favourite venues.
Crewsaders team members work at hundreds of venues and 300 of the company’s staff were surveyed at bases in Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, London and Manchester.
A best venue list was based on feedback on specific criteria relating to working in a variety of venues and live events.
Marketing Director James Morgan tells CN: “Supply side surveys offer insider knowledge on production efficiencies. The venue survey acknowledges this, and provides event producers with information that may be of use in the future when offering clients venues that provide these efficiencies.”
Crewsaders were asked which venues had the best ease of access, room facilities and production facilities, working atmosphere and environment, building design, helpful and friendly staff, and the most appetising crew catering.
The 2012 list returned the following results:
- Best Conference Centre: The International Convention Centre, Birmingham
- Best Exhibition Centre: Excel London
- Best Country House Hotel: The Celtic Manor, Newport
- Best City Hotel: Hilton Park lane, London
- Best Unique Venue: The Passenger Sheds, Bristol
- Best Concert Venue: Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
Do you have news for CN? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org