The Conference Awards, which recognise and reward excellence within the conference and events industry, were hosted by Nick Hewer from the Apprentice on 15 June at The Brewery.
The awards were attended by over 550 conference professionals from over 160 companies from around the world, and a range of companies were recognised for their energy and dynamism in the conference industry.
No one company dominated the awards, with a mix of associations, new companies and large established event companies all winning.
The Royal College of Physicians picked up the Best Conference Venue for 250 delegates or less, while etc venues Dexter House won the award for Best Conference Venue for 250 delegates or more.
“There is no other event which brings this market together, and to have so many senior decision makers involved was fantastic,” says Co-Founder of the Conference Awards, Claire Wormsley. “We are delighted with this year’s awards, the breadth of entries and the increasing number of companies who have participated this year is a reflection of the scale and size of the market which is constantly developing and evolving.”
The full list of winners:
- Best Conference Operations Team – Incisive Media
- Best Conference Marketing Team – Green Power Conferences
- The Best Conference Sales Team – C5 Communications
- Best Technology for Conferences – BIG
- Best Life Science conference – Terrapinn
- Best Energy Conference – World Trade Group
- Best Telecoms Conference – GSMA
- Best Association Conference – The Law Society of Scotland
- Best Managed Association Conference – i2i Events Group
- Best Virtual or Hybrid Event – The Economist Conferences
- Best Awards Event – UBM Awards & Partnerships Team
- Best Awards Team – Haymarket Events
- Best Conference Venue for 250 delegates or less – Royal College of Physicians
- Best Conference Venue for 250 delegates or more – etc venues Dexter House
- Best CEO Conference – C Squared
- Best Development of an Existing Event in the UK – The King’s Fund
- Best Development of an Existing Event outside the UK – Brandfuel
- Best New Conference Launch – ICBI
Do you have a news story for CN? Email: email@example.com