The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre has clinched five new association events for 2012, set to bring a total of over 11,000 delegates to the Centre. The events include the 1,000 delegate World Sports Trauma Congress (WSTC), 17-20 October 2012.
QEIICC Commercial Director Sue Etherington, says: “The association market has always been very important to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to work with associations and help them create their perfect event and so the vast majority of our association events return year on year. The team has worked hard to secure these new events in a very competitive marketplace.”
The new events coming to QEIICC are:
- The Biomedical Basis of Elite Performance 2012 (19-21st March 2012) A three day International scientific conference and exhibition for approximately 400 delegates.
- BAOMS Annual Scientific Meeting 2012 (20th – 22nd June 2012). A three day medical conference and exhibition for approximately 500 delegates.
- ISCoS Annual Scientific Meeting 2012 (3rd -5th September 2012). A three day conference and exhibition for approximately 700 delegates.
- Euromembrane 2012 (24th – 27th September 2012) A four day international conference and exhibition for approximately 650 delegates.
- World Sports Trauma Congress (WSTC 2012) (17th – 20th October 2012)A four day international conference and exhibition for approximately 1000 delegates.
Christine Carr, Events and Marketing Manager of the Physiological Society, says the WSTC event is the culmination of two years’ preparation and will showcase world-leading sport and exercise-related medicine, physiology and pharmacology. “We chose The QEIICC because it was the ideal location and venue for such an elite conference and The QEIICC came highly recommended from colleagues within the industry,” she adds.
The QEIICC is a sponsor of the Association Networking Lunch at International Confex and is exhibiting on Stand B1720 (London & Partners), 6-8 March.
Do you have news for CN? Email: email@example.com