Harrogate International Centre scooped two awards at the Kudos K Awards recently.
Specialist venue caterer Kudos, brought together 150 staff from venues across the UK to compete for a host of honours at Gibson Hall including Chef of the Year. The winners, made up of individuals and venue teams, were all nominated by their colleagues and judged on their efforts to deliver above client and management expectations. The judging panel was made up of senior management from within Kudos and its parent company, Crown Group.
The Employee of the Year went to Harrogate’s Leah White and the General Manager of the Year to the Yorkshire venue’s Ben Campbell.
Kudos MD Jon Pryce said: “It has been a tremendous year across the business despite the difficult economic backdrop. We are so proud to be able to recognise so many talented people within our business at an event worthy of an award itself.”
The full list of K winners:
- Chef of the Year – Graham Strong, Honourable Artillery Company
- General Manager of the Year – Ben Campbell, Harrogate International Centre
- Salesperson of the Year – Erin Rice, Gibson Hall
- Venue of the Year – Central Hall Westminster
- Sustainability Award – Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Support Person of the Year – Rhea Rastofsky, Barbers Surgeons’ Hall
- Employee of the Year – Leah White, Harrogate International Centre
- MD’s Special Commendation – Geoff Green, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Do you have a news story for CN? Email: email@example.com