The International Special Events Society (ISES) UK Chapter has announced its new UK 2011/2012 Board which takes over 1 July. It will be led by Jonathan Byrne, Chief Operating Officer at the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Bonnie May from the Global Infusion Group is the new President Elect, while outgoing President and Director of Imagination, Richard Foulkes, will remain involved in the association as Chapter Past President, as well as through his new appointment to the Society’s International Board of Governors.
“When I started my President’s year in July 2010, it was agreed that we would continue the three-year strategy to push ISES onto the next level,” said Foulkes.
“With the introduction of a mentor initiative, the development of the student educational programme, and further connectivity among our members, we truly believe that ISES UK has gathered great pace and is now going from strength to strength becoming the industry association to watch,” he added.
Byrne points to ISES UK increasing its membership by 20 per cent, and says the work done over the pat year provides a “great platform” for future success.
The full ISES UK Chapter 2011/12 Board is as follows:
- President: Jonathan Byrne, No. 4 Hamilton Place
- Immediate Past President: Richard Foulkes, Imagination
- President-Elect: Bonnie May, Global Infusion Group
- Vice President PR and Communications: Jane Hague, Davies Tanner
- Director, Membership: Natalie McDowall, Richmond Creative Event Catering
- Vice President, Finance: Nigel Harris, Harris and Co
- Vice President, Student Programmes and Education: Philip Atkins, Off to Work
- Director, Engagement: Val Brooks, The Bourne Collection
- Director, Fundraising and Partnerships: Dan Hands, Handsie Display
- Director, Social Media: Kelly Baker, Northfields
- Director, Marketing: Michelle Tayton, Eventive Communications
- Director, Programmes: Anne Mills, Global Infusion Group
- Director, Exhibitions Warren Rosati, Handsie Display
ISES was founded in 1987 and represents 7,000 people involved in creative event marketing activity. It is formed into 45 chapters throughout the world.
Caption: Richard Foulkes and Jonathan Byrne
Do you have news for CN? Email: email@example.com