Meeting Professionals International (MPI) has announced candidates for its 2011-2012 International Board of Directors.
Chair of the MPI Governance and Nominating Committee Ann Godi said: “Essential skills and competencies are always required for volunteer leadership serving on the international board of directors. During this important time of recovery and shift to a new reality for our industry, we are confident these bold leaders will contribute to moving forward our global meetings and events community.”
The Slate of Officers for the Executive Committee includes:
* Chairman Elect: Kevin Hinton, Executive Vice President, Associated Luxury Hotels International, Chicago.
* Vice Chairwoman of Finance: Cindy D’Aoust, Vice President Strategic Meetings Management, Maxvantage, Philadelphia.
* Vice Chairman: Craig Ardis, CMM, Senior Director Global Event Management, Mannatech Incorporated, Coppell, Texas.
* Vice Chairwoman: Patty Reger, CMM, Manager of Meetings and Conventions, DePuy/Johnson and Johnson, Skillman, New Jersey.
Nominees for the Board of Directors (Three â€?year terms) include:
* Jordan D. Clark, Vice President of Sales, Las Vegas Meetings by Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas.
* Roel Frissen, CMM, Managing Director, Parthen, Amstelveen, Netherlands.
* Hattie Hill, CMM, CEO, Hattie Hill Enterprises, Inc., Dallas.
* Cornelia Horner, CMP, Director of Meetings and Marketing, American Land Title Association, Washington.
Nominee for the Board of Directors (Oneâ€?year term):
* Kyle Hillman, CMP, Manager of Conference and Events, National Association of Social Workers, Illinois Chapter, Chicago, IL, USA.
“The new slate of candidates joins veteran board leaders to deliver success for the global meetings and events community. With these industry professionals, MPI is positioned to deliver unprecedented value to our members,” said Sebastien Tondeur, 2010â€?2011 Chairman Elect of MPI.
Any news? Email email@example.com